After a great reception by users of the Early Access launch of Fusion Wars, Estudiofuture keeps working on the game, adding new features and improvements to get a better performance.
Now it is easier to find other players on current coop games.
This is the full list of the new 0.9.5 update:
– New difficulty levels, unblocked gradually when you complete the game.
New enemies and new challenges inside each difficulty level.
– Great improvement decreasing lag in coop mode.
– Remodeled coop mode menus. Now it should be more easy to find other players.
– Voice chat is come back in coop mode.
– Players can see their ping on the left side of the cockpit.
– Improved AI in enemies.
– Visual improvements in scenarios.
– Visual improvements in vehicles.
– Rumble support on gamepads
– Compatibility with the new XBOX-S controller.
– Fixed physics in enemies.
– Tunned diffculty for various players.
– Bug fixing and polishing.
This update is the fourth. Estudiofuture has released three more, more than one per week:
– Update 0.9.4:
– New feature: You can continue your game at anytime from the last level you played. But you had to be alive!
– No limits for lives you can get.
– Improved feedback of ray weapons.
– Solved some multiplayer issues.
– Bug fixing.
– Update 0.9.3:
– Coordinate launch ready: launch the game directly from Oculus Rooms to play with up to 4 friends.
– Proper tracking of your score, first step for a global leaderboard support.
– Improved cockpit (now you can see how fast your futuristic vehicle is).
– Improved crosshairs.
– Improved ending screens.
– Fixed incompatibilties with some gamepads (Samsung Gamepad, etc.)
– Bug fixing.
– Update 0.9.2:
– Solved connectivity problems.
¡This is only the beginning! There is still a lot of features and improvements to come. Stay tunned!